Marmalade is now on the shelves!
We have yardage for the entire line of Marmalade now available. It's the newest line from Bonnie and Camille for Moda. I have a feeling it's not going to last long!
We also have some pre-cuts available.
And check this out:
- 1/6 yard cuts from 12 of your favorite Marmalade prints
- 3 yards solid white (I recommend Kona Snow - we have this on the solids wall at the shop)
- 1/2 yard binding fabric (she used Marmalade raspberry and white stripe)
- 4 yards backing (she used Marmalade Red Flower on Aqua)
- Cut the 1/6 yard cuts (from 12 prints) into charm squares (5" squares) You'll need 91 total. Choose 65 for the quilt center and keep 26 for the border.
- From the Kona Snow cut 9 strips that are 5" x width of fabric. Then cut that into charm squares (5" squares). The rest of the Kona Snow yardage is used for the border.
Now that you have all of your charms cut, you can click over to the tutorial and follow her instructions!