Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Christmas Quilt Kits


My son pulled out the calendar last night and counted how many weeks left until Christmas.  Can you believe there’s only EIGHT weeks left?  I’d better get busy on my Christmas projects! 

Hello Washi Christmas quilt kit

This lovely quilt is currently hanging in the shop right now and I wanted to let you know that we have kits available.  This quilt is made from a quilt pattern called “Hello Washi” and it’s a quick one!  The fabrics are “Pine Fresh” from Moda and they are such classic Christmas colors – I love it!  The quilt is a generous throw size at 59” x 72”.

Hello Washi Christmas quilt kit

This kit is $76.99 and includes the pattern and all fabric needed for the quilt front and binding.  You can purchase the kit here at the shop or by ordering over the phone:  801-225-3123


No comments:

Post a Comment