Friday, October 31, 2014

Timber Trail Flannels


We’ve been enjoying some really pleasant Fall weather lately, haven’t we?  Well I just finished watching the morning weather report and we have colder temperatures heading our way!  I think it’s time to pull out those flannel fabrics! 

timber trail flannel

These are the Timber Trail flannels (Moda) I just love their warm, fall colors. 

timber trail flannel


Need some great ideas for projects that use flannel?  Check out our Flannel Project Idea Pinterest board.  We always have a nice selection of flannels in the shop!




7 comments:

  1. Nice info, I love the way you express words with emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brief but very accurate info… Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing and helpful post this is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really useful stuff on here, keep up posting. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was seeking this particular info for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely recommend your website to everyone.

    ReplyDelete