Monday, March 30, 2015

Fresh Cut + Quilt Display

We’ve had such in influx of great new fabric, I feel like that’s all I’ve been blogging about!  But I HAVE to show you when pretty things show up on the shelves, right?  Well today I’m giving you a peek at a line called Fresh Cut (Moda)

Fresh Cut fabric from Moda 

And we have Jelly Rolls and Layer Cakes for Fresh Cut too!

Fresh Cut precuts

Today I also have a quilt to show off!  This quilt display is the Running Offset pattern (blogged about first here) but made in Day Sail fabric (Bonnie & Camille for Moda).  Fun, isn’t it?

Running Offset quilt pattern display

The pattern is available only at The Fabric Mill!


1 comment:

  1. Baby Novelty Socks? Include me! For parents looking to inject their child's wardrobe with character, these adorable baby socks are a must-have. There is a pair for each event, whether you like animal designs or quirky patterns. Stylish and functional, these shoes will keep your little one toasty and snug even on the tiniest of feet thanks to the elastic upper. I like how a pair of socks can brighten our everyday lives with so much pleasure and fun.

    ReplyDelete