Here is what you will need:
- 5" Styrofoam Ball (or whatever size you wan to do)
- 2-3 yards of fabric depending on full you want it
- Box of straight pins
- Scissors, fabric cutter, or rotary cutter
- Small hook with screw for hanging
- Place fabric doubled up inside out on table
- Draw 5" circles using a pencil as close together as possible to maximize fabric usage. ( I traced an old cd for this)
- Cut circles out using a fabric cutter, rotary cutter, or scissors
- Fold circles into 1/4's with outer fabric facing out
- Using a straight pin, pin point into styrafoam ball as displayed in picture below
- Continue to pin folded circles in fabric all around ball switching directions every so often until ball is covered.
- Place hook screw in top of styrafoam to hang ribbon from.
They look great as Holiday Decor and are easily hung from lighting.